Calling all student leaders! Are you interested in advancing school psychological research, practice, and policy? In enhancing opportunities and advocating for the interests of school psychology graduate students? Consider running for a position on the Student Affiliates in School Psychology Executive Board.
Here is the official timeline of the election:
- October 15, 2018: Call for Nominations Opens (https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxU- v3PXjFhPY0HNAI6lfV3t3h3rdP2WZ- 6TidYKfS2ZPN3Q/viewform)
- November 12, 2018: Nominations Close
- November 15, 2018: Voting Opens and Candidate Statements distributed to members via SASP listserv
- December 3rd, 2018: Voting Period Closes at 11:59 (EST)
- December 10th, 2018: Election Results Announced
See the official flyer (here) for a full election timeline and a description of positions.