Are you interested in an opportunity to advocate for our field, develop your professional skills, and network with peers nationwide? The APA Division 16 Student Affiliates in School Psychology (SASP) Executive Board is making a call for nominations to our board. We are looking to fill multiple positions, including President-Elect, Student Interest Liaison, Diversity Affairs Chair-Elect, Editor-Elect, among many others. You can find more information about the positions and their responsibilities in this PDF. You can read about the current board at the following link: https://apadivision16.org/sasp-leadership/
We welcome students across all programs and encourage self-nominations. Furthermore, faculty and students are encouraged to nominate someone who might be interested in running for a board position.
To run for SASP Executive Board position, please submit the following information to this google form: https://forms.gle/PUMC43JXQtdJgfKg7
- Email Address
- University and Program
- 250-word candidate statement, and three bullet point goals from the nominee answering questions (see form and this Word Document)
- 17thOctober 2021 @ 5PM (Central): Nominations Close
- 18thOctober 2021: Voting Opens and Candidate Statements distributed to members via SASP Listserv
- 7thNovember 2021 @ 11:59p.m. (Central): Voting Period Closes
- 15thNovember 2021: Election Results Announced.
Thank you very much for considering a board position. Please feel free to contact Séan (SASP 2022 President and current President-Elect) at email@example.com if you have any questions.