source site Created in 2014, Early Career Psychologists (ECP) Workgroup of APA Division 16 seeks to address the needs of ECPs within Division 16. The ECP Workgroup is currently accepting applications for the positions of source url Publications and Communications and http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-il-vardenafil-contrassegno ECP Interest Liaison.
follow link Eligible candidates for these positions must: (a) be current members of Division 16 and (b) be ECPs, defined by APA as being within 10 years of receipt of a doctoral degree. The selected individuals will begin to serve in January 2018 for a two-year commitment.
clomid nolvadex drug test The responsibilities of each position are described below.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-200-mg-prezzo-a-Parma viagra generico 200 mg italia pagamento online Publications and Communications vardenafil 20 mg economico :
- Serves as liaison to D16 VP of Publications and Communications
- Writes/recruits ECP TSP submissions and submissions for other ECP newsletters and publication outlets as appropriate
- Monitors and updates website
- Serves as liaison with Wade George
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-25-mg-spedizione-veloce-a-Napoli http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-acquistare-viagra-generico-a-Venezia ECP Interest Liaison http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-viagra-generico-25-mg-a-Milano :
- Initiates and maintains collaboration and discussion with other ECP workgroups, including NASP, ISPA, and SSSP.
- Spearheads collaboration with other ECP groups includes co-authoring TSP pieces, collaborating on convention submissions, and having ongoing discussions regarding workgroup efforts.
- Coordinates meetings (in person at conferences and/or via the phone) with other workgroups to initiate and maintain collaborative endeavors.
ECPs interested in either position should email an abbreviated CV and Letter of Intent that details interests and qualifications for the position by http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ October 31, 2017 to Tanya Talapatra at Devadrita.Talapatra@du.edu.
Applications will be reviewed based on materials submitted and fit with workgroup priorities. Questions regarding the ECP Workgroup may also be directed to Dr. Talapatra.