http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-levitra-20-mg-senza-ricetta SASP Student Research Forum
quanto costa viagra generico 50 mg online a Napoli enter site enter Call for Digital Poster Presentation Proposals
source site SASP is pleased to announce the Call for Digital Proposals for the 2018 SASP Student Research Forum (SRF) to be held during the 126th annual APA Convention, on Saturday, August 11, 2018, from 8:00 – 9:50 a.m. in San Fransisco, CA.
source link The Student Research Forum, designed specifically for school psychology graduate students, provides opportunities to learn from and network with colleagues in the field. Activities for the 2018 Student Research Forum include a keynote address, student digital poster presentations, and wonderful opportunities for professional networking.
levitra is blue house dangerous All current school psychology graduate students are eligible to submit proposals for poster presentations. cialis generico online paypal The deadline for all proposals is May 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Submissions should reflect original empirical research or theoretical arguments, have clear applications/implications for the practice of (or training in) school psychology, and have not been previously presented at other conferences.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-25-mg-spedizione-veloce-a-Torino Digital Poster Presentations:
Digital poster presentations allow presenters to display their research in a digital format, allowing attendees to view and engage in discussions about the author’s work. Sessions generally range from 30-45 minutes in length. For those submissions accepted for presentation in poster session, SASP will send detailed instructions to assist presenters in preparing materials in the required format.
http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ Guidelines for Proposal Preparation and Submission
Your final proposal submission must include:
- A completed proposal cover sheet (download here)
- A typed, doubled-spaced summary of the proposed poster presentation
- Maximum of 500 words (title, references, and tables not included in word limit)
- Description of the nature of research, methodological and/or conceptual framework, significance of results, implications for school psychology
- Do not include any identifying information in summary
- Attach as a separate document from the cover sheet
- Materials should be submitted electronically to the e-mail address provided at the bottom of the proposal cover sheet.
- Submitted presentations should be original works, and may not have been previously presented at other conferences.
- Please adhere to APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct, specifically Standard 8: Research and Publication when conducting and presenting research.
- Indicate any accommodations for physical disability that are required to facilitate participation on the cover sheet.
- Each proposal should include an e-mail address for the first author. First authors are responsible for communicating all information received from SASP regarding the SRF to co-authors.
- Presenters will be notified by e-mail regarding proposal acceptance by June 1, 2018.
If you have any questions about the SASP Student Research Forum or the proposal submission process, please contact: Mollie Weeks, SASP Convention Chair, at Linkx082@umn.edu.