The Mid-Michigan Psychology Internship Consortium (MMPIC) has announced a call for program applicants. MMPIC includes faculty from Michigan State University, Central Michigan University, and the University of Michigan. The five MMPIC consortium internship sites are:
- Ingham Intermediate School District (Mason, MI)
- Psychology Internship in Integrated Behavioral Health and Pediatric Psychology, housed in Michigan Medicine, Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, Division of Pediatric Psychology (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Saginaw Public Schools (Saginaw, MI)
- Sunfield Center for Autism, ADHD and Behavioral Health (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Thriving Minds Behavioral Health Center (Brighton, MI)
The mission of the Mid-Michigan Psychology Internship Consortium is to train scientist-scholar- practitioners who approach their work from an ecological perspective. MMPIC offers intensive, structured training experiences with a school-aged population at the individual, family, school, and systems-level. MMPIC values evidence-based practices that take into consideration individual, cultural, ethnic, and societal differences. Interns are trained to engage in scholarly inquiry and are expected to apply learned knowledge in their clinical practice.
Those interested may learn more here.