Synergy Psych is a rapidly growing group private practice in Greenville, South Carolina seeking licensed psychologist to join our team as the Director of Assessment. Established for 12 years, our practice provides a wide breadth of services to children, adolescents, and adults. Services include counseling, group counseling, and assessment. In addition, our other company division, Synergy Performance (www.synergyperformancesc.com), offers sport/performance psychology, executive coaching, and organizational development services. We have strong referral relationships throughout the Upstate of South Carolina and consult on a national level with notable companies and athletic departments. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to lead our assessment team with autonomy and support.
Seeking a licensed psychologist experienced working with patient population including children and adolescents. Services provided to include assessment, consultation, and individual counseling (small case load, if desired).
Desired Applicant Traits:
• Team player
• Hard working
• Strong communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct comprehensive psychological and psychoeducational evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults for presenting concerns including ADHD, learning disorders, mood concerns, etc.
• Generate in-depth reports that provide complete picture of patient functioning and demonstrate thorough analysis of data, including standardized test results, clinical and collateral interviews, observations, etc.
• Develop and present an extensive list of concrete recommendations to assist patients with diagnoses including ADHD, learning disabilities, emotional and personality difficulties, career readiness, etc.
• Conduct detailed assessment feedback appointments and ensure patients and/or families have an understanding of reports and recommendations provided
• Engage in consultation roles involving IEP/504 planning and meeting attendance
• Promote and grow the assessment division through speaking engagements and other marketing efforts
• Function as vital part of a team
• Provide leadership to assessment team, including learning specialists and administrative staff
• Collaborate with staff, teachers, parents, and other professionals to accomplish assessment and treatment goals
• Provide individual counseling (if desired)
• Education: Ph.D. or PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or School Psychology from an APA Accredited Program; completion of an APA Accredited Internship
• Licensure status: Licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist in South Carolina
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Competitive benefit package available (e.g., health, 401k, CEU, etc.)
• Greenville, SC voted 2nd best place to live in the United States by Outside magazine
Please send questions and/or letter of interest and CV to Mrs. Emily Kern at email@example.com.