go site The American Psychological Foundation (APF) is now accepting applications for the 2018 levitra generico online italia consegna 24 ore Kenneth B. and Mamie P. Clark Grant. The Kenneth B. and Mamie P. Clark Fund was established in 2003 to honor the Clarks and to perpetuate their work as pioneers in understanding the psychological underpinnings of race relations and in addressing social issues such as segregation and injustice
dove acquistare viagra generico 50 mg a Genova The Clarks were the first and second African-Americans to receive PhDs from Columbia University. Their famous doll experiments, in which they asked children to express their likes and dislikes about brown-and white-skinned dolls, led the Clarks to conclude that the segregation in schools and society was psychologically damaging to the children. These studies are believed to be the first social science evidence considered as hard fact by the U.S. Supreme court, in Brown v. The Board of Education of Topeka.
here Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an early career psychologist (no more than ten years post-doctoral).
- Familiarity with the Clarks’ work is essential:
- Kenneth Bancroft Clark, Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Washington, D.C.
- Mamie Phipps Clark, Manuscripts Division, New York Public Library, New York.
- Markowitz, G. & Rosner, D. (1996). Children, Race and Power: Kenneth and Mamie Clark’s Northside Center. Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia.
Acquistare Cialis Generico Senza Ricetta Italia Click here to apply for this grant: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=apa&
go to site The deadline for applications is http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-pagamento-online-a-Torino June 15, 2018. Please feel free to distribute this call as you see fit.
click here APF welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds with respect to age, race, color, religion, creed, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender, and geography.