Synergy Psych is a group private practice in Greenville, South Carolina seeking a licensed psychologist to join our team. Established for 12 years, our practice provides a wide breadth of services to children, adolescents, and adults from a multi-disciplinary perspective. Services include counseling, consultation, group counseling, and assessment. Our other company division, Synergy Performance (www.synergyperformancesc.com), offers sport/performance psychology, executive coaching, and organizational development services. We have strong referral relationships throughout the Upstate of South Carolina and consult on a national level with notable companies and athletic departments. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to provide services with autonomy and support.
Seeking a licensed psychologist with experience working with children, adolescents, and adults. Services provided to include individual counseling, consultation, and assessment. Applicant should be trained in evidence-based practices for assessing and treating concerns such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, trauma, and learning disabilities.
Desired Applicant Traits:
• Team player
• Hard working
• Strong communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide individual counseling services
• Conduct comprehensive psychological and psychoeducational evaluations for children,
adolescents, and adults for presenting concerns including ADHD, learning disorders, anxiety, mood concerns, etc.
• Function as vital part of a team in a multidisciplinary setting
• Collaborate with staff, parents, and other professionals to accomplish treatment and assessment goals
• Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology from an APA Accredited Program; completion of an APA Accredited Internship
• Licensure status: Licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist in South Carolina
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Competitive benefit package available (e.g., health, 401k, CEU, etc.)
• Greenville, SC voted 2nd best place to live in the United States by Outside magazine
Please send questions and/or letter of interest and CV to Mrs. Emily Kern at email@example.com.