Contributions of brief review articles are sought for CYF NEWS, a bi-annual newsletter produced by the Committee on Children, Youth, and Families (CYF), which is a standing committee of the American Psychological Association (APA). This special issue will focus on current applications of the ACES framework in research and practice involving children and youth. Contributions that highlight the successful translation of science to practice are particularly encouraged.
CYF NEWS is a widely disseminated newsletter (past issues of CYF NEWS are accessible at the following link: http://www.apa.org/pi/
Details and submission requirements are as follows:
- Submissions are limited to 1000 words. This word limit does NOT include references or brief author bios and equates to about 3-4 pages.
- The deadline for submission is August 30th, 2018.
- Co-authors are welcome (including graduate and postdoctoral students).
- Pictures and brief bios are published with the articles and are due shortly after articles are submitted.
- CYF NEWS is not a peer-reviewed journal. Dr. Sharon Portwood will serve as guest editor and solicit help reviewing contributions as needed.
- The issue will be published in Fall, 2018.
- Between 3-4 contributions will be included.
If you are interested in contributing an article, please submit a brief synopsis (no longer than 75 words) to Dr. Sharon Portwood, at email@example.com, no later than July 12, 2018.