The Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB) located in Tyrone, Georgia seeks an Associate Director of Examination Services (ADES) for the organization’s examination department. ASPPB is a non-profit association serving the needs of psychology regulatory bodies throughout the United States and Canada.
Responsibilities: The ADES is responsible for the operations and administration of selected examination programs as directed by the Director of Examination Services. These duties will include management of the Examination for Professional Practices in Psychology Part 1 (EPPP Part 1) and the Psychopharmacology Examination for Psychologists (PEP). Responsibilities will include support of selected examination committees including advising, staffing and attending ASPPB meetings related to the assigned programs. The ADES will work with vendor staff to monitor the item bank and assess areas of need, ensure ongoing content development, review psychometric analyses and serve as the final quality control sign of for completed examination forms. The ADES will also oversee accommodation fulfillments, candidate complaints and resolution, and serve as a point of contact for member jurisdictions for high level program questions or support. This person will be charged with evaluating examination data and given the opportunity to look for new research opportunities and develop new reporting methodologies.
Education: Master’s degree required. Doctoral degree preferred
Experience: Experience with psychological assessment or high stakes assessment required.
- Background in Psychology and/or high stakes assessment. Licensed Psychologist preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics, the ability to interpret examination data, and the ability to look at new avenues for reporting and research.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new systems.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Ability and experience in identifying areas of process improvement.
This position will be located in the ASPPB Central Office in Tyrone, Georgia.
Please send a letter of interest and a C.V. to Dr. Matt Turner, Director of Examination Services. firstname.lastname@example.org