There are two waivers to support two (2) Early Career Professionals (ECPs) to attend the APA Annual Convention in Chicago. The eligibility criteria for these waivers is:
- The individual must be an ECP (i.e., within 10 years of obtaining their terminal degree.)
- The ECP must be a member of APA Division 16.
- The ECP must be presenting at the conference.
- Demonstrated commitment to research, practice, and service within the field of school psychology.
- Those receiving any APA travel reimbursement for convention attendance are ineligible.
The application process for the ECP waivers requires the following:
- Completed application form (linked here)
- 500-word essay with reference to goals and criteria
- Abbreviated CV
Please submit ECP application materials electronically in a single PDF document by March 21, 2019. Put your name and the name of the award in the subject line (e.g. Sally Jones, Division 16 ECP Travel Grant). Email to Sarah Ochs, D16 Convention Committee Member and D16 ECP Workgroup Member, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All confirmed applications received will be reviewed by the ECP Committee and selected recipients will be notified.