The College of Education (COE) seeks a dynamic leader to serve as Department Head for Educational Studies, leading graduate programs in Educational Psychology, School Psychology, Research Methodology, and Counseling. Having recently enjoyed significant growth among its faculty ranks, the department is poised to broaden its impact and prominence on national and international levels through engaged research, teaching, and service.
- Lead the Department of Educational Studies in strategic initiatives regarding programs housed within the department;
- Oversee all department functions regarding students, faculty, and staff;
- Work as part of the COE Leadership Council to facilitate policy formation, review, and implementation throughout the college;
- Teach graduate courses in one program within the department;
- Continue developing national research profile;
- Extend departmental research profile supported through external funding;
- Coordinate department finances, personnel, and instructional
Those interested may learn more—including qualifications and application instructions—at the full post, here.