The Children, Adolescents and Families (CAF) Caucus of the American Psychological Association (APA) Council of Representatives is pleased to provide a student travel award in the amount of $500 to defray expenses associated with presenting at the 2020 annual APA meeting.
Requirements are that:
- the presentation is relevant to children, adolescents, and/or families; and
- the student is first (or solo) author on the presentation.
Applicants are to provide:
- a copy of their accepted APA presentation (the initially -submitted abstract is sufficient)
- a brief (approximately 250 words) statement regarding their career aspirations; and
- a letter of recommendation from their advisor or research mentor (can be a brief email)
Submissions should be submitted to the Elections/Communications Chair, Dr. Sunnye Mayes, at Sunnye.Mayes@louisville.edu by April 3, 2020 at 11:59pm. Submission questions can also be directed to this address.