The 2016 APA convention is nearly a year away, but preparations for the convention have been ongoing since April.
We have some deadlines for proposal submission that are coming up, and they are as follows:
- Collaborative Programs: Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015 at 5pm.
- CE Workshops: Monday, Nov. 9, 2015 at 5pm.
- Division Submissions: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015 at 5pm.
Two PDFs include crucial information relative to this process, and are linked below:
- A call from APA which describes different types of proposals, and
- An overview from Division 16 which includes a call for reviewers.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your proposals. Please contact David Hulac (David.Hulac@unco.edu) with questions. If you are willing to review for Division 16, please contact Julia Ogg (email@example.com).