D16 CEMA invites you to be included in the National Directory of Graduate Faculty Addressing Cultural and Diversity Issues in School Psychology. School psychology faculty demonstrating a commitment to diversity through their publication and presentation record, history of teaching courses in diversity, and/or success in mentoring and graduating students of color in school psychology are invited to be included in this directory.
School psychology faculty can apply for inclusion in the directory by providing D16 CEMA with the following information:
- Brief statement of current research interests and/or diversity related courses taught (about three sentences)
- Current professional photograph
- Curriculum vita
Application materials must be submitted by May 1st of every calendar year to be included in the annual update.
Applicants will be contacted to confirm interest in being included in the directory. Once included, we hope all applicants will commit to:
- Include directory on signature line or on faculty website
- Continue to promote and generate scholarly works related to issues of diversity in school psychology, mental health, and education
- Provide sound mentor supports to graduate students of color when the opportunity arises.